Monday, July 2, 2007

Who am I ...who is Camelia?


WHo AM I?


...heeeh heeee ....I'm a time traveler and a teleporter. I've seen the future to prevent. I'm on a mission. To save the world.




I saw the future that I must prevent and I will prevent it....



well.... this is Came's profile.



...those days..from 1991 to 2002... I love my job....I love those days when I just know I am in the right business....and job.



now......

I sell health, herbs and sex products...in business.



I am a freelance tournament organiser for kids and teens in Kuala Lumpur.



I was a gamer in 1990s.



I am interested in making friends and meeting people.



I am NOT a Fan of Formula 1 Racing and cars in general.



I really like to dance, dancing alone can make me healthy ...it is FUN filled adjunct to a healthier way of life.....it make me fella good.



My interests... I am enjoying speaking my mind.



I love eating foods...Malaysian food are my favourite.



I love children, their innocence and their love. I hate people that take advantage of innocence in any case.



I enjoy art but am far from having any talent in the area which is why I watch.



I love looking at the areas I am surrounded, the glory of nature thrills my soul and freedom is what I long for.

No comments: