Saturday, February 9, 2013

Smoking Jokes

Smoking at Gas Station This lady was at the gas station pumping gas and smoking a cigarette when her arm caught fire. When the police arrived they shot her for waving a firearm. ===================================================================================================================== Gene Pompa: Ex-Smoker Weight Gain Next Prev I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago. I gained 18 pounds. So, now I have to wear a lot of black so no one knows what a big hunk of pig I turned into. No matter what I do, I cannot lose this 18 pounds. It's really starting to kick my ass. I mean I have tried everything short of diet and exercise. ======================================================================================================================

No comments: