Thursday, February 10, 2011

marriage quotes

Steve Martin:"There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that."

Robert Louis Stevenson: "If we take matrimony at it's lowest, we regard it as a sort of friendship recognised by the police."

Billie Holiday:"Mom & Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three."

Rodney Dangerfield: "I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."

Leonardo De Vinci: "Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel.

Brain Lane: “When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is new”

Benjamin Franklin: “One good husband is worth two good wives; for the scarcer things are, the more they are of value.”

Groucho Marks: “I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.
So I suggested the kitchen.”

Brian Lane: “Got married, died”

Spike Milligan: "It was a perfect marriage. She didn't want to and he couldn't."

Groucho Marx: "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."

No comments: