Wednesday, September 16, 2009

to my e-Buddies




Hope all of you, my e-Buddies, enjoy this as much as I did.



FRIENDS ARE LIKE BALLOONS,


ONCE YOU LET THEM GO,


YOU CAN'T GET THEM BACK


SO I ' M GOING TO TIE YOU


TO MY HEART SO I NEVER LOSE YOU.




Dear Lord,I know you're watching over me



And I'm feeling truly blessed



For no matter what I pray for



You always know what's best!




I have this circle of E-mail friends,


Who mean the world to me;



Some days I "send" and "send,"


At other times, I let them be.


I am so blessed to have these friends,
With whom I've grown so close;


So this little poem I dedicate to them,


Because to me they are the "Most"!


When I see each name download,


And view the message they've sent;


I know they've thought of me that day,


And "well wishes" were their intent.


So to you, my friends, I would like to say,


Thank you for being a part;


Of all my daily contacts,


This comes right from my heart .


God bless you is my prayer today,


I'm honored to call you "friend";


I pray the Lord will keep you safe,


Until we write again.


"Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."

No comments: